About Colleen Fogarty
As a massage therapist gifted and educated in many healing therapies, Colleen has worked in health care for over 30 years. She has experience in a wide variety of modalities. Her mission is to offer all that she has to animals in need.
- Certified Massage Therapist (30+ years)
- Advanced Reiki Master (13+ years)
- Light Therapist trained in use of the Spectral Illuminator through the practice of Dr. Jacob Liberman (10+ years)
- Sound Therapist and a graduate of the Monroe Institute/Bob Monroe (26+ years)
- Graduate of Touch for Healing and Spring Forest Level 4 Healing Training
“Hi! I’m Colleen and I am so glad to share my work and my story with you.
My journey in animal healing began because of my best friend Freddie. Freddie was a wirehair Fox Terrier, a service animal and he was the song in my soul.
Freddie suffered with Degenerative Myelopathy – similar to the human disease ALS. Only given a year to live, he lived for five more years in happiness and comfort due to my healing support. Since then, I have devoted most of my practice to animals and dedicated my work to Freddie.
It is my joy to have worked in healthcare, in one form or another, for all of my life. “